Our new community center is available for rental
to Wilson Borough residents at a very reasonable rate.
(Watch for a picture of our new Community center to be placed here soon)
Rental is $200.00 plus a cleanup deposit of $100.00 is required. If facilities are cleaned to the satisfaction of the Manager, the deposit will be returned. Cleanup deposit must be on a separate check.
- The kitchen is available. However, the use of the kitchen equipment, i.e. stove, fryer, etc. is restricted to qualified persons only, i.e. caterer, professional chef, etc.
- Police protection must be paid for by the Applicant.
- No smoking inside the building.
- NO ALCOHOL OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED
- All areas must be cleaned, refuse cans must be emptied and refuse must be put in the dumpster located in the parking lot.
- Person(s) applying for the rental will be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to the building or its contents.
- Decorating will not be permitted on the walls or on the ceiling.
For additional information or to check availability please contact us
- Call our Business Office at (610) 258-6142
- Visit our Business Office at 2040 Hay Terrace, Easton, PA
- E-Mail our Business Office
Mary Meuser Memorial Library
1803 Northampton St
Easton, PA 18042
Wilson Borough Pool
22nd & Northampton St
Pool will be open May 27, 2017 – Memorial Day Weekend. It will remain open weekends only through June 11, 2017. The pool is scheduled to be open regular hours beginning June 17, 2017 at 12:00 pm.
2017 Pool Rate are to be announced!
Anyone interested in applying for the pool may do so by clicking on the application link listed below. Please fill out the application in its entirety and return to the Borough Business Office at 2040 Hay Terrace Easton, PA 18042. Please include any certifications you may have if you are applying for a lifeguard position.
Free Income Tax Preparation at the Mary Meuser Library every Wednesday starting February 2, 2017 through April 12, 2017. Tax preparation is by appointment ONLY. Please contact the Library at 610-258-3040 to make appointment.
The Pavilion is available for rental from May 1st to September 30th.
Resident cost is $25.00
Non-resident cost is $50.00
- There is a $25.00 refundable cleanup deposit for both resident and non-resident.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations
- The Pavilion must be cleaned up and all refuse cans must be emptied into the dumpster located near the Community Center. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your deposit.
- The individual applying for the rental will be required to sign a release taking responsibility for any damages that may occur as a result of using the Pavilion.
For additional information or to check availability please contact us by calling the Business Office at 610-258-6142.
Are you a victim of graffiti or tagging? Contact the Borough office and the Borough’s Graffiti Busters will offer to remove said graffiti
from the premises at no cost to the property owner.
Click Here for Pictures of Vettes for Pets XIX at Meuser Park pictures
Let’s leave our porch lights on at night!
It costs less than 10 cents a night to leave your porch light on all night.
The denizens of the deep like darkness-don’t make it easy for them!