2040 Hay Terrace, Wilson Borough, PA 18042
Call Us: 610-258-6142
Email Us: boroughsecretary@wilsonborough.org

Latest News

Warmer weather and cool nights are upon us and some residents have asked questions about fire pits or open burning in the Borough. Below is a link to the Open Burn Code for the Borough of Wilson. Please take a look at it before lighting those fires! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Fire Department at 610-253-2035

Open Burn Fire_IFC_SECTION_307


Wilson Borough Community Yard Sale

Saturday, August 19, 2017

8:00 am to 1:00 pm

If you are interested in participating in the yard sale or would like to have a vendor booth please click the link below and fill out the application.

Yard Sale/Vendor Application


$5.00 Wilson Borough Residents

$10 Non-Wilson Borough Residents

$15 for Vendors

Space is 15′ x 12′ and you are responsible for your own tables and chairs.

For additional information you may contact:

Nicole Lewert (610)-417-1956, Deanna Milosits (484)-560-6933 or Winnie Howey (610)-905-2643


Congratulations to Alex Keenhold, who was sworn in as Wilson Borough’s newest full-time Fireman at the Borough Council meeting Monday, May 8, 2017.



Anyone interested in applying for the pool may do so by clicking on the application link listed below. Please fill out the application in its entirety and return to the Borough Business Office at 2040 Hay Terrace Easton, PA 18042.

Positions that are available:

  • Lifeguards
  • Cleaning Crew
  • Ticket Window

One application per position please. 

Please include any certifications you may have if you are applying for a lifeguard position.


The pre-sale will be held at Meuser Pool on the following dates and times:

  • May 20th and 21st 1 pm to 3 pm
  • May 27th, 28th and 29th 11 am to 12 pm




Moving permits Ordinance #783. It is now a requirement for anyone moving Into, Within, Or Out of the Borough of Wilson to purchase a moving permit.

The cost is $5.00 for moving in or out; within the Borough is no charge but we must receive an application.

Moving Permit Application