- Visit the Borough Business Office at 2040 Hay Terrace Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Drop box, after business office hours there is a drop box located to the right of the front door that you may drop your payment in.
- Now you may pay your Sewer/Garbage Bill and Wilson Borough Real Estate Property Tax on line with a Credit Card or Electronic Check. You may only pay this way if you are CURRENT on your Sewer/Garbage bills. If we receive payments for an account that is in Shut-Off status, the payment will be returned.
- If you have received a shut-off notice from Wilson Borough you MUST pay in certified funds or cash ONLY. If you have any questions please contact the Business Office at 610-258-6142 before making a payment.
Please click here to enter the Official Payment web site.
- Click the “Local Payment” box
- Choose State
- Choose Wilson Borough in the “Entity “box.
- Click on the Payment Type (Chose either Sewer/Garbage or Real Property Taxes)
- Click Make a Payment and follow the instructions for each page.
It should be noted that there is a fee for this type of payment. To determine the credit card payment fee click on the Fee Calculator link and follow the instructions.